Provided by: Sessions College for Professional Design
Advanced Packaging Design
Explore the exciting medium of packaging design by creating branded products for retail display. How do you make a product stand out from the shelves? What makes the targeted consumer want to buy it? Students address these questions via course projects including champagne packaging, pizza box, perfume bottle, and mass versus prestige applications.
Training Provided by Sessions College for Professional Design
- N asked: Is this online course effective n if there is any eligibility criteria.............n d most important wats d course fee.?
- A asked: I would like to request information about the course. How long does it last?! How much does the course cost?! Thanks
- J asked: Please provide cost information on this course. Thank you, --- Schroeder
- S asked: What kind of certification is received at the end of the course if any? Oh I am actually from Saint Lucia. Close to Trinidad but you don't have it on your list.
- R asked: Hi I want to know whether this course is available for free or for an amount. And after completion of the course will I get any certificate. Thank you
- C asked: need more information about programme
- C asked: need information/ brochure
- K asked: how do I take the class
- P asked: I would like to received detailed information about this course. I have never done an online course so that I would like to know about the workflow via Internet. It is important to me to know the cost of the course, ways of payments, certificates, and so on. Greetings.
- M asked: syllabus information
- D asked: what the course duration, fees structure?? Its under which university? is it recognized
- A asked: Please send me info about the packaging design course an many others you may have to offer. Thanks a lot
- S asked: Hi! I am a graphic design student. I am looking for a program to enhance in package designing. I am interest to know more about what you offer for package designing classes. How long is your classes and when does it start. what kind of software do you use?
- B asked: I currently design the products and packaging for products found at > although our global distribution network likes our products and packaging, I'm winging it on the 'packaging' end and would like to learn more technical aspects that would allow me to expand our packing options. Best Regards,
- C asked: Please send me information about Advanced Packaging Design Course? Thanks
- asked: About the course.
- M asked: Hello there, I'd like a detail information about this course. Thanks!
- G asked: Hello there, I am interested in your Packaging Design Course, i would like to know more about your Course Outline. I now have a graphic design diploma and working as a designer
- K asked: Hi, I woluld like to join any packaging development course, pl advise me regards Karthikeyan. R Mobile: + India
- D asked: Is their a prerequisite? How much does this course cost? About how long does it take to complete the course? Thank you.
- H asked: How do I inquire about more info to take this course?
- N asked: Please send me information about the course: modules & fees.
- H asked: hi, i am harish from india , well i am an architect now working in dubai ..i would like to know more about course, the syllabus covered...,time duration, and the course fee..etc... regards Harish. Gangadharan
- J asked: Please email info for how much and how to pay for this class?
- S asked: I would like to know is there any course for regular hand bag designing.
Advanced Packaging Design
What makes a product stand out on a crowded shelf? What makes it attract the eye excite, inform, and appeal, motivating customers to buy? In this course, you'll learn the art and craft of package design from a seasoned pro. Working from detailed briefs, you'll experience how to design packages for a wide variety of projects, clients, and customers. Key course concepts will include seeing and designing in three dimensions, mass vs. prestige design, designing for target markets, playful design, product lines, and new product launches. Portfolio projects range from pizza store boxes to champagne and fragrance cartons. A major course emphasis is on creativity and portfolio-quality work. Whether you're looking to branch out into package design or simply add some knockout pieces to your graphic design portfolio, this course will stretch your abilities.
About The Training Provider: Sessions College for Professional Design
Sessions College for Professional Design - Founded in 1997, Sessions College for Professional Design (www. sessions. edu) offers degree programs and professional certificate programs in the visual arts. The school mission is to prepare art and design professionals by providing the highest quality of online arts education. Students gain a thorough training in the technical, creative, and critical thinking skills required for a...