Provided by: Sessions College for Professional Design
Learn how to achieve an effective color balance in your Photoshop images and optimize them for print output. Students explore professional techniques for working with scanned, film, and digital source material, learn how to control, correct, and enhance the color palette of digital images for print media. Course projects emphasize developing a technical knowledge and an artistic understanding of color calibration for professional-quality digital imaging.
Training Provided by Sessions College for Professional Design
- A asked: i am complete new to color correction and wish to learn, can this course help me...........
- B asked: need more info. thanks.
- A asked: can i register in this course ? whe?
- L asked: I would like to know how I can enroll, the cost and when I can start! Thank you
- D asked: i am doing at time but i am not understanding clear for this i want do tranning i want do free session please healp me
- asked: More info about the course available online
- T asked: I'm interest about color course. Do you have other course about course (colour design) please sent the information to me.
- F asked: Hi, Would it be possible to send me a PDF version on the course outline and cost. Thank you in advance.
Do you know how to get the best out of your digital images? As every art director knows, even the best photographs (on the best of days) can be plagued by problems such as color casts, unnatural tones, dull highlights, murky shadows, or low contrast. That's why color correction is such a critical step in preparing high-quality images for print or the Web. In this challenging 6-lesson course, you'll learn systematic techniques for every aspect of color management using Photoshop. By evaluating and correcting a wide range of images, including some of your own, you'll learn how to identify classic color scenarios and use both comprehensive and quick-and-dirty methods for correcting them. The course covers every aspect of correction, from how color channels work, to managing color settings and profiles, to Levels histograms and the Curves command, making target-based corrections, and preparing your images for print using sharpening, on-screen proofing, and CMYK conversion. This course is developed and taught by imaging and print production guru Dr. Taz Tally, who is known throughout the Photoshop world for his information-rich but accessible presentations and seminars. There's truly no one better to teach you these techniques. Taz demystifies the scientific basis of digital colors, showing you how to get the most out of your images, as efficiently as possible.
About The Training Provider: Sessions College for Professional Design
Sessions College for Professional Design - Founded in 1997, Sessions College for Professional Design (www. sessions. edu) offers degree programs and professional certificate programs in the visual arts. The school mission is to prepare art and design professionals by providing the highest quality of online arts education. Students gain a thorough training in the technical, creative, and critical thinking skills required for a...