Provided by: Sessions College for Professional Design
Focus on developing appropriate color systems for graphic design projects. Projects explore the principles, terminology, and applications of color theory, with an emphasis on manipulating color. A working knowledge of the expression and perception of color, and color interaction, lends credibility and sophistication to a designer's work.
Training Provided by Sessions College for Professional Design
- H asked: How much does it cost to take this course, does this course teach anything about warm VS cool colors?
- S asked: Class information
- M asked: Color Theory Course
- K asked: How do you sign up and how much does it cost? When can you do it, is it self paced?
- B asked: color theory classes that are available
- asked: I would like to know more about this class. When is it held? Can I obtain credits? How much does it cost? And anything else that might be helpful in making a decision. Thank you, Jim Aaron
- L asked: What is the cost for the Color Theory Course. Thanks!
- J asked: Request for more information.
- D asked: Please send me prices for your program. Thanks.
- B asked: costs of course
- S asked: how could I attend this course? I'm intrested to this traing course. may u inform me please .thanks
- asked: can you give me more information on the above course. Thanks Debbie
- asked: does this course come with a certificate of completion? and I would like general information regarding the course. thank you
- S asked: Do you conduct any of colormanagement course in India? If yes then pls send me the details
Color is probably the most relative medium in art. Each color has a specific property, whether it's the particular wavelength in optical perception, the molecular construction of pigments or an RGB value for a monitor. Though each of those properties may be fixed, the expression and perception of a color may change within different contexts. Understanding color requires that you understand its systems, interaction even a bit of physics This course deals with the abstract language of color. We'll discuss basic color principles, terminology, and applications, with an emphasis on manipulating color.
About The Training Provider: Sessions College for Professional Design
Sessions College for Professional Design - Founded in 1997, Sessions College for Professional Design (www. sessions. edu) offers degree programs and professional certificate programs in the visual arts. The school mission is to prepare art and design professionals by providing the highest quality of online arts education. Students gain a thorough training in the technical, creative, and critical thinking skills required for a...