Provided by: Sessions College for Professional Design
Learn techniques for removing, correcting and manipulating photographic flubs or flaws using Photoshop. Students explore professional selection techniques, how to clone, patch, and heal problem areas, and adjust colors and tones to create a seamless and professional quality product. Hands-on exercises explore image correction and enhancement scenarios a designer or photographer might typically encounter.
Training Provided by Sessions College for Professional Design
- K asked: Hi there, i'm really interested in this training. I'm wondering what the cost and requirements are? Thanks for your time ~
- K asked: With the ever increasing user friendly retouching programs designed for novices, how will the professional continue to make a living? I enjoy the photo business and want to add this service to my skills but can't help but wonder what the future may hold. Thank you,
- A asked: DO I NEED TO FIRST TAKE A BASIC PHOTOSHOP CLASS BEFORE ENROLLING IN THE PHOTO RETOUCHING CLASS?
- S asked: Hello, I m from Venezuela and I m very interested on this course but I have a question, do I need a Student visa for the online s courses? what the international student s need ? Thanks
- F asked: Send info for beginner
- E asked: Hi...I'm interested in learning digital photography and photo retouching and hopefully be able to do some freelance work in the field. I need to know what courses are recommended and can I use the camera I already have or will I need a new one. I am currently using a Panasonic DMC FZ and I'm on a Mac G and have Adobe Photopshop . and Image Ready. What else will I need? Thank you,
- G asked: I'm interested in learning more on photo retouching as I know adobe work shop as I've using it for mnay years as a phtographer I know there is more to retouching I would like to learn alot more
It doesn't matter how great a photographer you are nearly every photograph can benefit from retouching, whether it's to correct subtle color problems or make major changes to the subject or background. In this 3-lesson course, you'll learn how to turn good photographs into showstoppers. Using Photoshop's tools and filters, you'll learn to make seamless changes, realistically enhancing your images so that no-one knows work was done. Photographers and designers will benefit from learning systematic professional routines taught in this course. Not only will you get to work with Ken Milburn, author of The Digital Photography Bible and many other books on the subject. You'll also be challenged to tackle dozens of Photoshop correction features, turn average portraits into stunners, and boost the impact of product and scenery shots.
About The Training Provider: Sessions College for Professional Design
Sessions College for Professional Design - Founded in 1997, Sessions College for Professional Design (www. sessions. edu) offers degree programs and professional certificate programs in the visual arts. The school mission is to prepare art and design professionals by providing the highest quality of online arts education. Students gain a thorough training in the technical, creative, and critical thinking skills required for a...